My SIL Candra tagged me on her blog a few days ago, so I guess it's time to post my favorites. Here goes:
8 Favorite TV shows I love to watch
American Idol
House M.D.
Grey's Anatomy
Cold Case
House Hunters
Ugly Betty
Dancing with the Stars
Samantha Who...many more, but I was only asked for eight!
8 Favorite Restaurants
Cheesecake Factory
Outback Steakhouse
PF Changs
Olive Garden
La Madeleine
Texas Roadhouse
Johnny Carinos
Macaroni Grill
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Got an abscessed tooth
Got a stomach flu
Took a nap and some phenergan
Made some bracelets
Watched a little of the Cowboys game (what a waste of time that was!)
Decided which Christmas card I'm going to attempt to make this year.
Drank about 12 gallons of Ginger Ale
Changed the time on my clocks...whoo hoo!
8 Things I am looking forward to
Our Arizona visitors, we can't wait.
My hysterectomy, then my life can begin!
After-Thanksgiving Day sales, hopefully I'll feel up to shopping, otherwise, my sister may have to do some of it for me, lol!
My anniversary and our weekend trip, still not sure where we're going, but we're going!
The Holiday Open House, hoping to make some extra Christmas cash!
Preparing freezer meals, so Adam doesn't have to think to hard or do too much for dinner while I recuperate.
Adam's birthday, although he's turning twelve, so it makes me a little sad!
Sleep thanks to Tylenol with Codeine tonight, yeah abscess!!!
8 Things on my Wish List
That 2009 will be way better than 2008.
A Honda Pilot, Volkswagen Tuareg (I think that's how you spell it), or an Acura MDX.
The surgeries will go smoothly
The oral surgery can wait until after Christmas, this is a "wish" list, right?
That Aidan will go to pre-school at least one day a week starting in January, and I have a few hours to myself...tear!!!!
That Adam won't go out of town as much next year.
That I will find the perfect combo of meds to make me feel at least semi-normal.
That I will be able to help others as much as they've helped me!
8 People I am Tagging
Alicia
April
Veronica
Angela
Bridget
Wendy B.
Julie B.
Kristin K.
Alyssa W.
Sorry, I had to include an extra in case some of you decided against doing it!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Oh snap...I got tagged again!
Posted by Sonia at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment