My friend Jamie tagged everyone who read her post so here goes:
8 Shows I Watch: (not in any favorite order)
1. House M.D.
2. Samantha Who
3. Cold Case
4. House Hunters
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Ugly Betty
7. The Office
8. American Idol, when it's on
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Made some Christmas cards
2. Took a nap
3. Took a shower
4. Rejoiced that the stomach flu is on it's way out of the house.
5. Played with the kiddos
6. Watched 27 Dresses with Adam Sr., when the kids were finally asleep
7. Watched Another Cinderella Story starring one of my ex-voice students, Selena Gomez.
8. Had Candra teach me how to use the Cricut machine before she left home to AZ, sniff, sniff!
8 Places I like to Eat!: (not in any favorite order)
1. Pappadeauxs
2. Pappasitos
3. Olive Garden
4. Sweet Tomatoes
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. P.F. Changs
7. Dino's (Arlington area, subs, to die for!)
8. Cracker Barrel
8 Things I Look Forward to: (not in any favorite order)
1. Christmas
2. My anniversary, we're taking a trip to Salt Lake, my first!
3. Adam Jr.'s birthday, it's a little sad though!
4. New Year, 2008 has been a little difficult!
5. Full recovery from my hysterectomy, can we say party?
6. Being released from the doctor, so I can go back to the gym.
7. Aidan being potty trained, no I'm not working on it yet, but I can't wait to not have to buy diapers anymore!
8. Sleep, it's been a long day!!!
8 Things on my Wish List:(not in any favorite order)
1. Martha Stewart new cooking school cookbook, this was on Jamie's list, and I had no idea it existed, but now I have to have it, thanks Jamie!
2. A new lens for my camera.
3. Another cartridge for my Cricut.
4. Lots of students to teach voice to.
5. Pedicure, desperately need one!
6. Lots of Stampin' Up stuff!
7. Clothes
8. Anything, I just love to receive gifts!!!
I tag -- whoever reads this -- (yes, you!) leave a comment here if you do it, so I can for sure see what you said!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tagged again!!!
Posted by Sonia at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment