CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Holy Macaroni!

Okay, you are not going to believe this. I have an abcessed tooth. Or would it be an abcess on my tooth? You know what I mean. Anyways, this sucker has sucked all the energy I had left in me out! And, I didn't even have much to begin with! It gets better though. See, about six or seven years ago I had a root canal on this tooth. And, voila...it's back and worse. Apparently sometimes root canals can go bad and you either have to re-do it or have surgery. Surgery? Another one? One isn't enough? Anyways, I'm sure it's nothing compared to my hysterectomy, but seriously I wouldn't have minded waiting until the spring to have another surgery. Well, I go in for my consult with the Endodontist on the same day I have my pre-op for my hysterectomy. Fun, I know! Anyways, I thought you guys might appreciate the dark cloud that is looming over my home. If you are out and about, you should drive by and check it out. It's fascinating. Although, now with this second problem I'm hoping it's on its way out. I'd rather not have a third thing, but blasted if things don't always happen in threes. Hmm...maybe the third could be easy and not painful. I can barely eat, and it's starting to hurt to talk. Oh well, I'm sure my kids and hubby aren't too sad about that one! That's okay, I can write things down in BLACK ALL CAPS, that way they'll know I mean business! What do you think? Good idea...I know!!! Oh, did I mention I had a stomach virus yesterday? Huh, maybe that's the third thing and the cloud can leave. A girl can dream can't she!!!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yuck, you poor girl! When is your hysterectomy?

Sonia said...

November 18th, and it's just not soon enough, lol!!!

April said...

AAAk! I hope you are feeling better and that they have you on some strong meds. Perhaps you will just stub your toe as your third thing...

Sonia said...

I will take that definitely! Although, with my luck, I'd end up breaking the toe, lol!