CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oral Surgery Whoo hoo!

So I went to the Endodontist yesterday and I'm scheduled for my oral surgery on the 18th of December. Yea me!!! Can't wait! Oh, and get this, I get to have about fourteen sutures in my mouth, whoo hoo! I know, you're sooo jealous. Then five days later, I'll have them removed, just in time for Christmas Eve. So, it'll be a nice diet to go on right before Christmas, that way I can gain back any weight I lose in those five days! That's one positive way to look at it, right? Not that I couldn't stand to lose a few pounds and NOT gain them back, but lets be realistic. Lately pounds are loving me! They love to settle in and not budge, no matter what I do! Ahh...getting older. You gotta love it! Surgery, weight gain, what's not to love?

0 comments: