CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Pictures






Well, my SIL Candra was in town, so we took advantage and took pictures of each others family. I did the ones of the kids alone, but Candra was kind enough to do the family photos. We wanted to make sure to get one for Christmas cards, and I think we did. Aside, from Aidan's shirt doing something strange, this was my favorite one! Thanks for your help Candra!!!! I took pictures of her family as well, and hopefully she got some good ones! We'll see! It was a bit of a workout since I'm still recovering from surgery, but I figured, if I didn't get the pictures done soon, I probably wouldn't get them done at all! So, I sucked it up, and we got the pictures done, phew! Now, I can rest. I hope, anyways!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CandraWynne said...

It looks great! Thanks for letting me play with my camera I am now convinced I need a new one :)

Sonia said...

It's addictive, isn't it!

Karen said...

Cutest family ever! I miss you.