CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Avery's Fierce





A few week-ends ago my sister sent my kids some new outfits for Easter and Avery wanted to model hers for everyone. Well, I'm trying to get better at taking pictures so I told her we would do it after they all had their baths and got dressed for the day, that way I could get some pics of Adam and Aidan as well. So she said that was fine. So the morning went on and everyone was dressed and ready and I asked Avery if she was ready to take the pictures and she answered, "yes!" But she looked a little sad, and had been coughing so I was afraid maybe she was getting sick, so I asked her, "Avery, how are you feeling?" She looked up at me with all seriousness and no smile on her face, and said, "I feel fierce!" She then proceeded to put her hand on her hip and a smirk on her face. It was hysterical. I think she really does want to be an entertainer. She tells me all the time she wants to be on T.V., but I figure all kids say that, Adam Jr. used to say that all the time and now he really just wants to play sports. But Avery, she's just soo different, and has to be the center of attention all the time, that I think she may seriously end up doing that! I guess we'll just wait and see!!!! Enjoy these pictures too!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pictures.I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Keep the pictures coming. It helps keep up with ya'll though the long distance.

Just Us! said...

The pictures are Excellent!
I love the one of Adam Jr in the corner……Very nice Sonia…

I know this is your Blog but I was wondering how is Adam Sr is doing?

Sonia said...

Adam Sr. is doing really well! I do try to talk about him on occassion, but usually the kids keep me so busy with stories that he gets the shaft, lol! He's actually really loving his job and staying busy. It's been a great move for him, now if I could just get used to being here, lol!!!! I'm getting better though!

MUTHABOMB said...

Your Fierce Avery is too cute! I love the attitude! I cant wait to see the kids on Friday!