Alright everyone, I still don't have a winner for the Target gift card. No worries Jeff, I do plan on calling Nick, but I just haven't had a chance. Surprising right? You'd think with a house full of illness, I'd having nothing but time, lol!!! Anyways, once that is done I'll let you all know. If someone else does however get Selena to contact me prior to that, well then, way to go!!! You will be the winner. There is still a chance until I get in contact with someone!!! Sorry Jeff, I really am trying to get around to it!!!
Also, be on the look-out for a new contest. I promised it a while back, but again, have been otherwise engaged, so it's been on hold. I will hopefully post it within the next few days, but if I don't, well, you can't really be surprised! It is me we're talking about after all!!!
Let's see what else, I'm not talking health because we all know how that will end, and it's not pretty! I will however mention that I have been thinking of a few things to post soon, but I have to find the pictures before I can do that. I have to have the proof to back up my stories, right? Oh, and I am still researching for my non-profit, so hopefully you'll get an update on that soon as well. Did I tell you Adam's cousin Rex gave me some excellent suggestions to help with the start-up of my foundation. If I did, sorry for repeating myself! And if I didn't, now you know! Whoo hoo!
BTW, I have taught Aidan something really cute recently that you'll have to see the next time we are around. Otherwise, you may have to wait until I figure out how to load videos on my blog, which could take until, oh I don't know, Aidan's in college!!! Anywho, he says, "whoo hoo," while pumping his fist in the air! It's really spectacular!!! Although, he only wants to do it for me. When I ask him to show his Dad or siblings, he just stares at me with one of those, "whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis," looks! Oh well, it's not the first time he's made me look foolish, and I'm certain it won't be the last! Kids!!!!
Oh, and one last thing. I recently saw a therapist and had some psychological testing done. I know what you're thinking, Sonia, needing therapy, no way. But sometimes even the people who seem the most normal and well adjusted need a little help to understand themselves better. What a crock? Obviously I've been in serious need of psychological testing for a long time! Back to my story though, once I get the results I'll let you know what I've discovered. I did get a glimpse of my results though, and I'm thinking their going to be quite interesting. I can't imagine that the therapist laughing during my explanation of what I saw in the ink blots, is a good thing. In fact, it sort of worried me!!! I'd imagine therapists are trained to not show emotion during the test, but apparently the urge to laugh was far too much for her to handle. Actually, I love my doctor and she didn't really laugh. Well, not uncontrollably anyway!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Update on contest and stuff!!!
Posted by Sonia at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm so ready for another contest. BRING IT ON!!!
Have you seen the movie Horton Hears a WHO? I took Jr the other night to the movie and sometimes we stay at the end to see the credits and some of the funny cuts.. I was watching the credits and I saw Selena Gomez as one of the voices in the movie. I am sure it has to be the same one you are wanting to get a hold of. I am looking forward to seeing what if anything could come of it if you called Nick. Well anyway hope all is feeling well in the Houston House Hold and we shall see ya'll soon.
Hey! Hope you are all feeling better. I just found out that Stephanie Gormley is your SIL! I am working with her in RS. funny!
Sonia, I know your therapy sections are private and all….
But maybe you should tell us what you saw in the Ink Blots
And see if it affect us in the same why that it affected your therapist.
What did you say you seen again?
Your to funny!
Cheers,SMK
(aka) step mom kim
Hey, hope your feeling better. :) Wednesday works I will plan on being there at 11:00am or a little after. Thanks
Post a Comment