I'm not joking about Avery getting into more trouble than the boys combined! Here is some recent proof! Avery managed to get into my make-up while I was getting Aidan ready for the day! Hmm...shocking, turn around for a few minutes and Avery gets into something she's not supposed to! I never saw that coming!!! So, then I finally get to her and I ask her, "Avery, what look were you actually going for?" And she says, "I don't know, I just wanted to look like a princess!" So, then she says, "Can you give me a mirror?" I happily provide her with my mirror, and she shouts, "I look like a CLOWN!" So, of course, I start to laugh because that's what I was thinking, but didn't have the heart to say. Then she says, "Well, I guess you have to clean me up and start all over! Maybe next time you should just do my make-up before you get Aidan ready so this doesn't happen again!" Excuse me? Are you serious? She actually found a way to blame me for her "clown" look! Well, I'm sure you all know what happened next. I cleaned her up and started all over! I'll never learn!!! I didn't manage to get a picture of her after I did her make-up, she wouldn't sit long enough. But, I did manage to get a picture of her "clown" look. It's not the best quality, but I think you can get the idea. She didn't want to work with me, and there was too much light in the living room, so it's really a bad picture. I just didn't want the world to miss out on her idea of a make-over. Although, she did do it all without a mirror, so I guess that look is to be expected, lol!!!! This folks, is the reason that there are always stories about Avery on my blog. I can almost hear her saying, "I will not be ignored!"
Saturday, April 12, 2008
I told you! I'm not making this stuff up!!!
Posted by Sonia at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is too funny. McKayla already uses my brushes to "pretend" to put makeup on etc. It keeps her busy in the morning while I am getting ready. Anything to keep her occupied so we can get out of the house on time. we'll have to get her her "own" makeup for her birthday this year so she won't get into mommy's!! I'd bet you'd love me huh!! :)
Samantha loves to put on makeup too. She is always in there putting on lots of eye shadow and lipstick. She gets the bruised eye look a lot. Too funny. Girls will be girls.
Can't wait to get those two together. Be sure and let us know when you are in town.
WOW! That is Avery!!! She is definitely FIERCE!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment