CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look-A-Like Meter

I was pretty surprised by the results, but I can't say it doesn't make me want to scream "boo ya," right in Adam's face. Only because everyone has always said that Adam Jr. looks like his Dad and not at all like me, so "boo ya!" Lol!!! I wasn't too surprised about Avery, but I thought I'd have an advantage with Aidan since our hair color is pretty similar, mine's just a little darker. Oh well, two out of three isn't too bad! So to everyone who has ever asked, are you sure these kids belong to you? In your face!!!! Lol!!! I was secretly afraid to do this meter, but now, I'm glad I did it! Whoo hoo!!!!

P.S. You have to scroll down to the bottom of the blog to view the look-alike meter now, I just moved it. Otherwise, all the new posts would post underneath the meter.

3 comments:

CandraWynne said...

I'm so glad you tried it out!! haha That is too funny. Maybe our next one will have more of my genes but I don't know cuz McKayla is as close to me as i think it can get. I'll have to post a picture of me at her age with her and then we'll see what everyone says!! :)

MUTHABOMB said...

You should have put the one of Avery's "Clown" makeover and it would have gone straight over to Adam!!!

I was very surprised about Aidan, I think he looks more like you than Adam. I mean how can they not look like you...they are adorable right? :)

Heather said...

I think you should do it again with the one with Avery and you guys this time put the tiara on Adam and see if changes the results. You and Avery looked like you had the same pose. It was too cute.