First of all, I swear this blog was not meant to be a tribute to Avery! It just so happens that Avery gets into more trouble in one day than Adam Jr. and Aidan do, in one week combined. Those of you who know her well, know what I'm talking about. Well, I was just about to have Avery's pictures taken, when I got sick with pneumonia. BTW, I'm feeling much better, so I think I'm on my way back to normal. Anyway, back to Avery, I had to cancel her photo session and was supposed to reschedule it once I got better. Well, guess what she decided to do while I was sick. She decided to cut her own hair. I guess she thought it would be fun to have bangs. Any of you who know me well, know that I have never wanted her to have bangs. I figured it would just be too much trouble if she ever decided to grow them out, so I just didn't mess with bangs. Avery apparently felt differently. She did an excellent job on the bangs in the front, but it was the bangs she decided to put on the side of her head that caused a bit of a problem. So, last week, I took her in to get her hair fixed. She now "officially" has bangs and a new layered shoulder length haircut, thanks to her unique side bangs. At first, I was really sad, I loved her long hair that I could put into a ponytail, or braid, but now, her new "do" is growing on me! I just hope it doesn't take too long to get back to a length I can braid. I really miss playing with her hair. Oh well, on a positive note, it only takes about two minutes to fix her hair now, lol!!! You can really only see the bangs in this picture, but believe me, it's much shorter!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I cannot believe she cut her hair. I think every little girl goes through that phase. I never cut my own hair but I did cut my cousins one time while we were playing beauty parlor with our dolls. I've never seen my aunt so made before :) It will grow back before you know it just make sure she knows not do experiment with her own hair again!! :)
She's cute no matter what her hair looks like. If I remember correctly, Emily cut her hair at one point too. She was probably about Avery's age. Her cousins, at that age, cut each other's hair too. It's just a girl thing! Just don't let her at Aiden's curls!!
Sonia,
It is still cute no matter what...heck she is FIERCE remember??
It could have been worse and it grows on you :)
Post a Comment