Sorry folks, I know I was supposed to do a contest and I promise it's on its way!!! I've just been a little busy with allergies. Not mine, just the little ones. Actually, AJ is still working on getting over bronchitis, but the cough doesn't want to go away. Avery and Aidan have been struggling with the usual allergy symptoms, only yesterday Aidan started throwing up and running a fever, so pray for us! Well, him mainly, but us just in case!!!! You know in our house, "what goes around, comes around!" Feel free to sing JT's song as you read that! I did, although, I sing pretty much anything that I hear. No, not in public, but around my family! I just can't help myself. I even make up dumb songs when there's not one on and I'm doing something. It's totally subconscious. I don't even know I'm doing it, until I realize I just sang something totally ridiculous and it makes me giggle. One day, someone is going to record me and use it against me. I'm figuring it'll either be AJ, for money, or Avery, just because she's Avery. Who knows? I just know I better watch myself. Back to the original post though, I will post the contest soon, I promise. I have quite a bit going on right now, so it may not be until the end of the week. I know, I know...booo! But, in my defense, I did tell you it was me we were talking about, so really you should've known I would be late doing it, lol!!! Anyway, I have a recital to plan, a VT lunch to get ready for, and a baby shower and birthday party to attend, all this week!!! So, maybe you could cut me some slack. I know it's me who needs to "cut me some slack," I just like to blame others! I told you I have issues. Oh, and Kim, I'll tell you one of the things I saw in the ink blots before I go, so you can understand my therapists reason for laughing. I saw two Asian ladies sitting across from each other, playing pat-a-cake, while surrounded by fireworks and two pink flying pigs! No, I'm not making that up! And yes, there were several more random answers like that. She did however, tell me that I have a very creative imagination, and lots of energy. Well, mentally, obviously not physically!!! The energy that is!!! Go figure!!! Laugh if you must, but I guarantee I'm not the only person who saw that! Granted the only other people who see those same things are probably institutionalized, but WHATEVER!!! Oh snap, Avery just said she thinks she's going to throw-up. I figure it's probably just gas, but with her, you never know...wish me luck!!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You must NEVER be bored. Good luck and hope everyone gets/stays healthy.
Sonia, What a Ink Blot that must of been....WoW!
I have one question tho, was the Ink Pink?
As always, we will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Love ya,
SMK
I hope that everyone stays well!!! As for the ink blot - I am now trying to picture how it would look. :)
Yes, the ink had a pink tint to it. I think it was really red, but it was more faded on the pigs. I hope that makes sense!!!
Thanks so much for lunch today! You are wonderful. You're blog makes me laugh so hard!
Karen-http://web.mac.com/karentx
Post a Comment