Well, my sister and her husband and their daughter came to visit us for a few days during spring break, and even though I was starting to get sick, we made time to dress the girls up and set up a tea party for them, so we could take pictures. We put them in princess outfits, did their hair and make-up and started taking pictures! It was going really well, until we set up the "tea party!" Avery and Summer both had very specific ideas of what a tea party should be. Avery would not cooperate at all! She didn't want to give in on any of her ideas. It got ugly really quickly. So, I kept taking pictures so I could remind her, later in life, how she was already a "diva" at the very young age of 3. Well, I got a kick out of the pictures and I thought I'd share them with you all! Oh, I also had to add in the picture of Aidan, he made sure I took a few pictures of him as well!!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Too cute!!
When Emily was at that age, she decided being a princess was not enough. She wanted to be THE QUEEN. (Maybe Avery does too) But then she found out we don't have a queen in the United States, so she changed her professional aspirations.
Love the pix!!
Post a Comment