Well, we got to celebrate Adam's Mom's birthday with her yesterday and we had a great time. I felt bad though, since she didn't have any of her kids here. Adam was of course out-of-town. She did get to spend it with three of her grand kids though, and even got to see Adam Jr's choir performance, which was great!!! We had some pizza and a cake for her, so I think she had a good time. Here are a few pictures! BTW, I had to include one of Aidan alone because he was in his booster, so he didn't get in on the picture with Grandma J! But he was there!!! Happy Birthday Grandma J!!!!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks for taking care of Mom! I have talked to her several times and I know that she is having a great time visiting.
Sonia that was great. I am so glad she was able to celebrate her birthday with you and the kids. Thanks for posting the pictures it even gave us a good shot of her new haircut. I know she is having so much fun. And she sounds so relaxed which I am so grateful. Thanks for taking care of her.
Actually, it's my pleasure to have her here. The kids are really having a blast with her, as am I. We'll try to treat her well! ;)
Thanks Sonia for everything ya'll do! Mom is enjoying you and I am thankful your there for her! (especially since I was 1 day late for her birthday! But she wasnt without family and fun this year so we are on our way!!)
Thanks again for a good time!
Post a Comment