
Well, my SIL gave birth to my newest little niece on April 26th. Her name is Ashlyn and she is just as cute as can be! I don't actually get to meet her in person until the 25th of this month, but judging from the pictures I've seen, she's a cutie patootie! So, congratulations Tracy, Jeff and Jeffrey! Isn't this picture just soo sweet. There were several to choose from, but I just loved this one. Something about lounging on a fluffy frog shaped pillow. It just really spoke to me! Welcome to the world baby Ashlyn!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Baby Ashlyn
Posted by Sonia at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thanks Sonia! I am enjoying having a girl! I forgot all about how tired you get with a newborn :) I can't wait for ya'll to move back down here, even if I am still not close enough we can meet up sometime!
Post a Comment