CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to Mansfield!!!

Well, it's actually happening. We are officially moving back to Mansfield! Actually, with Adam's company I'm never 100% sure, so I won't say it's really official until we're loading up a moving truck. Considering Adam is in Dallas every Wednesday, I'm thinking it's a little more of a possibility. We are excited that we'll get to be close to our family and Mansfield friends again, but we are very sad about leaving the friends we've made here. AJ is going to have a really hard time leaving Kyle! I can already hear the sadness in his voice! Plus, I don't know who is going to push me to go to Lifetime anymore! I still need the motivation from Kristin and Alyssa! Thankfully they're opening a Lifetime in Mansfield in the fall, so all of my friends in Mansfield, please join! That way you can get me to go work-out! Any takers??? Seriously though, I have made some really great friends down here! It took me awhile, because we all know how shy I am! Some of them have gotten me through some really tough times too, and you know who you are! So, I'm really sad to say good-bye to my Katy friends! Thanks for everything and if you're ever in the D/FW area, you are welcomed to stay with us! We'd love to see you! And to my family, and Mansfield friends...we're coming home!!!!

11 comments:

Just Us! said...

Congratulations!
I am so glad you are coming home...

Dad and Kim :-)

MUTHABOMB said...

We have a life time up here in Plano! You guys should just move up here!!!! I am so excited for you guys! (and for us to have you back!)

April said...

WooHoo!!!! When will you be arriving? Can't wait to see you!

Julie said...

Sorry that I'm not as excited as the other posts. We sure are gonna miss you guys.

Stephanie Gormley said...

Yeahhh!!! We are so excited to hear that you are coming home!

Angela said...

Too bad you cant just buy your old house back, huh?

CandraWynne said...

Congrats guys. I'm way bumed that I won't get to visit you in Katy though! :( hehe

The Walker Family said...

Oh man, I am shocked. I know you want to be closer to your family...I can't blame you for that but, we are really going to miss you. Now you for sure have to come to Lifetime with us before you get out of town. We will miss you;(

The Ollila's said...

YEAH, I am so excited!!! You know I go to the YMCA. IT is way cheaper and has pretty much everything you need. Any way I can talk you in to joining there? Samantha and Avery can play in the kid zone together. We can't wait for you to be back "home"

Karen said...

I'm excited for you, but will also miss you!! You are the greatest visiting teacher, thanks for everything.

Heather said...

I can't wait for you to be here. We have missed ya'll. Dr. Gaydos was excited you were coming back.