CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go David A...it's your birthday!!!

Whoo hoo, David A. is in the finals of AI! He's been my fave for a while and when he sang the song from Phantom of the Opera, Think of Me, I knew he was my choice to win. He gave me goose bumps! So anyways, I was soooo excited for him, I had to post a little somethin' somethin' about him. Go David it's your birthday, not really party anyway...hey!!!! Hey, if I can't win, at least the people I vote for should, lol!!! VOTE FOR DAVID...David A that is, ha ha ha!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry, but David Cook is the man! Go David Cook..it's your birthday!

Just Us! said...

I am with you Sonia...

David A IS going to be the next American Idol!

I like David C also but David A will win it!

Kim said.

MUTHABOMB said...

I think David A is soooo adorable! I just want to hang him from my rear view mirror like Paula!!! :)

The Ollila's said...

David A is definitely the best singer. Especially after hearing tonights performance..(Tuesday)..he should be the next AI for sure.
P.S. Samantha keeps talking about Avery coming to live closer to her. We are all so very excited.