If you're not interested in scrap booking or card making, you can ignore this post. Otherwise, feel free to read on. Or, if you're just curious as to what I'm talking about, you may read it also. Really, anyone can read this, I just wanted to give you the option of skipping this post, lol!!! So, I just signed up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and I'm going to have an open house on the 16th of this month. With that said, I should tell you that I'm actually doing it to support my stamping "habit." Actually, I need more supplies to make cards to sell, to make money for my yet to be named foundation. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, if you get an invitation don't feel like you have to come spend money. Like I said, I'm just doing this very, very part-time, along with my fifty other projects. So, really I'm just trying to get a few extra items by being my own "hostess." If you are out-of-town, not to worry, you are still invited. And if you can't make it but would like to order something, let me know. There will be door prizes though, so if you can make it, yippie! Also, feel free to bring your friends, and anyone I may have not invited. Everyone's invited, I just didn't have all the email addresses. Check out my website if you're interested and let me know what you think. www.soniawynne.stampinup.net
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sonia can you post the website again.... The one you gave didn't work and I'd love to see your new hobby! Thank
Sure, I'll try it again. Not sure why it's not working?
Okay, it doesn't have @ in it and it has a period! Should work now! Sorry about that!!!
I so want to book a PARTY!!! I have been thinking about it and even mentioned it a few weeks ago. So, look at your calendar and let me know when you are coming to town and I will have a group of gals over to stamp it up!! lol
Sweet! Thanks Stephanie! I'll let you know as soon as I talk to Adam!
Post a Comment