Yes, ANGRY is what I am! I can't believe my little David A didn't win! I have nothing more to say at the moment. Except...wasn't George Michael FABULOUS AND TOTALLY FIERCE? I LOVE HIM!!! But I'm still so angry I could spit! Don't worry, I won't! Oh and, congratulations to David Cook! I don't fully mean it, but I should be gracious!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
George Michael was awesome!
And I would have to say, I just loved ZZ Top...
Reminds me of "back in the day" as my friend Vanessa would say!
Sorry, David A...but I am sure it won't be the last we hear from him...
Several people have already written songs for him to sing....I heard this through the
grapevine....
Thought of you all last night...It was a popularity vote after Tuesday night right?
Apparently so! I was so upset!!!
I wanted him to win to. He has an awesome voice! Hey I just saw that you are moving back to Dallas, that's exciting. I'm sure you'll be happy to live close to family again and your old friends. But, you still have to drive down to Katy when I come to visit sometime this year,OK!
Tiffany
Post a Comment