CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th

Yeah, I know I'm a day late with this. Give me a break though, it was a busy and exhausting day! We went over to our friends Julie and Greg's house. Have I ever mentioned they happen to be the parents of Kyle, AJ's BEST FRIEND EVER? Anyways, they invited us over to their house for a BBQ with a few other friends and we had so much fun. There was soo much food, I woke up full, lol!!! Julie did most of the cooking and I have to say the Brats were phenomenal! I mean, I dreamt about them ALL NIGHT! Even though I was so stinkin' full! Then Naomi made this amazing cake that also filled my dreams! I HAVE to get the recipe before we move! Avery and Aidan were entertained by Emily, Jade and David! They were so good with Avery and Aidan! I told Naomi I was going to send them over to her house while I pack, lol!!! Aidan also took to Naomi's Mom! He's a sucker for Spanish speaking women! He just loved on her whenever he needed a break from the trampoline! Thanks you guys for inviting us, we had a blast and we are really going to miss you all! Make sure you come and visit us in the D/FW area! There's lots to do!!!!

Oh btw, they played this game that Adam and AJ are totally hooked on. It's called Rodeo golf, among other names. Anyways, it's really cool and looks like lots of fun. I didn't play, for fear of complete and utter humiliation. Believe me, I wouldn't have been very good at it! Thanks again for a REALLY FUN 4th!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like a great day! I'm so glad you had a happy 4th.

Julie said...

We'll get you to play rodeo/redneck golf sometime!!

The Walker Family said...

IT sounds like you guys had so much fun. I got really hungry reading your post...can I have the recipes too??