CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wow, who knew?

Okay quick side-note about this post. AJ and I are watching a show on HGTV, and the only exclamatory word the guy seems to know is "wow!" He says that as he enters each and every room. It got old, real quick. Well, I decided to write this post during a commercial and apparently the dude rubbed off on me! Notice the first word in my title. AJ nearly feel over laughing! We had both been complaining about how he needed to get a thesaurus, and what do I do? I go and type the stinkin' word!

Well, back to my post. I often wonder what Adam Sr. does to entertain the children while I am in the shower. I now know, and I'm going to share the video with you. Apparently, I am only able to produce children who CRAVE the spotlight. Notice how Avery has to get in on the action shortly after the video starts. You don't have to watch the whole thing, but I didn't know how to shorten it. Once you see Avery and Aidan are doing the same things over and over, you can pretty much stop the video. It doesn't change, they keep on going, like the Energizer Bunny. BTW, this happens to be one of my favorite songs, I had no idea Adam Sr. had it on his computer too! Oh, and I have to say, excuse the mess and Avery's outfit that totally doesn't match. She changed while I was showering, and, it was this morning before I got my day started. I wonder what else happens when I'm in the shower and they are left alone with their father. I also couldn't tell you where they got their dance moves, we don't watch MTV over here. Oh, but I do watch So You Think You Can Dance, that must be it. Enjoy! I'm going to run out and find an agent for my children A.S.A.P. Obviously they need to be admired by an audience!

Oh and FYI, the show just came back on and once again genius managed to utter, "wow," as he entered another room. Seriously, learn some new words, LOSER! Wow, was that mean? My bad, sometimes I just can't help myself, lol!!! I'm so glad I make myself giggle! That's what it's all about!

1 comments:

CandraWynne said...

I think Avery needs to go to a dance class or something. That girl has got some moves!! haha I thought it was so funny when aidan started crying but as soon as he saw the camera he stopped and started dancing again :) Too cute!