CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!!!

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad! I hope you guys have a great day on your birthdays! You guys deserve it! I love you sooo much! I'm sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you on your birthdays, but we will be next year. Besides, Avery has already decided we have to have a party for your birthdays when we get in town. You know Avery, she loves a party! Anywhere she can get an audience, lol! Anyways, Happy Happy Birthday to you both. Dad, sorry I posted this a day early, but with all the packing, I was afraid I wouldn't get it done! Love ya!!!!

Okay, so those of you who don't know, my parents have a busy July. Their wedding anniversary is on the 3rd, my Mom's birthday is on the 5th and my Dad's is on the 6th. Yup, my Mom is one day older than my Dad! Which is funny because I'm 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day older than Adam. Crazy, huh! Add in the 4th of July and my birthday and you've got an extremely celebratory month! Whoo hoo! It doesn't stop there though, Avery, Aidan and Adam Sr. all have birthdays in August, so the party just keeps going! I better get to the gym, two months of cake, and just a little exercise add up to about 15 extra pounds! In fact, I'm actually running on the treadmill as I'm typing this! YEAH RIGHT!!! You guys know me too well! There is no way I'd be RUNNING! It's more of a fast walk, lol!!! What's so funny? It's possible! In another life!

0 comments: