I know its hard but just pick one! lol....MEMORY TAG!!!
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I can't wait to see what people remember.
I tag everyone reading my Blog!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Memory Tag
Posted by Sonia at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
My favorite memory so far is when we were standing outside the funeral home after grandy's funeral (not such fun times) and we look at our girls and they are wearing the same outfit! I LOVE IT! I knew we had a lot in common but seeing as though we don't live anywhere near each other and have never been shopping together great minds just know where to shop and where to find the cute clothes.
Oh yeah and then when we told Adam and Taylor that we needed to mvoe closer to each other so we could shop togther. The looks on their faces were histerical... the face of "great, I'm broke now what are they going to do to me when they start shopping together" haha
Good times.... Good times....
I have sooo many memories of you...to only pick one is hard. I mean I have known you since I was what 12? I do remember when you were pregnant with AJ that I came down with my high school choir to UTA for a competition. You guys came up there and saw me. I remember how cute you looked and thought I was cool cuz I had peeps to come and visit me! LOL
Cute idea. I remember one time you came visiting teaching w/out Kristin. We had the greatest conversation and I loved getting to know you better. I felt like we really understood each others issues!
Wow, where to start. We had so many lunches together in high school. But to be quite honest the conversation escape me I think it is the age. But I remember when you and I were both pregnant with Eve and Adam. Not planned by the way (names I mean) we had a picture taken with our bellies together. I still have the picture of us. I am so glad that I have so many memories of you from high school to now. We just have to get out and make some more.
Oh can I share one more....
The last time you guys came to visit we played that game of Charades. It was so much fun to watch the kids and the adults act things out. Especially when they acted out Adam sr. hehe
My memory is when we were sitting at the kiddie pool together with the kids and Avery was singing some of her favorite songs. She's such a little diva! I thought it was so cute, and that you are such a fun Mom to your kids!
Post a Comment