CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

He's safe...phew!!!

Yes, it was close...a little too close in fact, but Twitch survived. If you're not watching SYTYCD, you are missing out! They've got some fantastic dancers this season. Twitch just happens to be my fave! Although, they are all superb! Katie, I think she may spell it Katee, is my fave girl, but if it came down to her and Twitch, I'd pick Twitch! Anyways, I never pick the one who wins, but this season might just be different. That guy is BUCK, 4-real! Whatever that means, lol! Just wanted to sound cool for a second! Did it work? I didn't think so! Oh well, there's always tomorrow ; )!!!! Any who, just wanted to give everyone an update on the fate of Twitch! See ya!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think Twitch is awesome too!