CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Really quickly!

So yesterday was my birthday, and no I'm not telling you how old I am. Anyways, it was a great day, Adam and the kids spoiled me. They got me a new camera, photo printer, purse and other things. They took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, which was marvelous. You're totally right Alicia, they do have the BEST cherry limeades EVER! The kids bought me breakfast since Adam had to work, and we got to go over to a friends house for a potluck lunch. Shelly was in town for the afternoon so we got to visit with her. Avery had a blast rediscovering her friendship with Landry, only to discover she lives a little further away now! So Avery bawled for twenty minutes before we left. Landry's big sister Allie told Avery she could go visit them in McKinney because they have nail polish and barbies, so that made Avery feel a little better. It's so great to get to see people we hadn't gotten to see since we've been back! I just LOVE it ! Back to my birthday though, thanks Adam and AJ, Avery and Aidan. You guys ROCK! I love you very much. Oh, thanks to my family too for all my wonderful gifts, you guys are awesome! Oh, and thanks for all the cards and phone calls! If I missed anyone or anything, please forgive me, remember I am getting OLDER! Well I'll have to post the video from my kids singing to me individually. It's way cute. I'll try now, but if it doesn't work I'll try later. Btw, Avery decided to sing like a little baby, so that's not really how she sings. Oh, tonight I got to go out to dinner with Dr.G and her staff, plus another nurse I used to work with that moved. It was sooo much fun! I love hanging out with them. It reminds me of the old days when I worked. I have to say though, I hate it when they mention people to me and then tell me they've died. This is how the convo would go: Dr.G,"Remember so and so," she'd say in a happy tone. Me: "Oh, yeah, how are they?" I'd say in an excited tone. Dr.G: "She died!" she'd say sadly! Me: "Are you kidding me, could you not do that to me anymore?" Dr.G: "Nope!" She says giggling! EVIL! I love her anyway, even if she's EVIL! So the past few days have been fun, plus tomorrow we are having our first visitors from Katy! Whoo hoo! I'll post about that later, once I have pictures to share! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy birthday girl! By the way I don't think your old. Cause if I did that would make me old.:) I am glad to see you had a great birthday. We need to get together maybe next week we can get the kids together. I know they would love it, Especially EVE.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! I know you're way young really! I put a comment on your memory tag too, so now you have to put one on mine! :)

The Ollila's said...

I cant believe I missedyour birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We will have to have a late celebration when I get back in town.