Can I borrow him when the baby is born. I've always wanted someone to change all diapers for me :) And if you can't imagine letting him come stay with me that long maybe we could work something out to where he could train McKayla. that would work just as well!! :)
I've been married to my husband Adam for 13 years, and am a stay at home mom to three kids. Adam Jr., 12 years old, Avery 4 years old and Aidan 2 years old. I have suffered from post partum depression with all three of my kids, which is why I mentions meds in my title. Sadly, I can't live without them, but I've learned to laugh at my weaknesses. Well, at least some of the time. It's a dream of mine to audition for American Idol, but sadly am too old. Oh well, I guess I'll never have a chance to be criticized by Simon. I'm also still trying to figure out how to manage life with three kids...so, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!!
2 comments:
Can I borrow him when the baby is born. I've always wanted someone to change all diapers for me :) And if you can't imagine letting him come stay with me that long maybe we could work something out to where he could train McKayla. that would work just as well!! :)
Sure...we will come visit you and I'll have him teach McKayla. Another reason why we have to come out and visit you guys, works for me!!!!
Post a Comment