CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Super small post!

Just FYI, tonight it begins again. AI, American Idol for those who aren't in the "know!" Any who, just had to make sure to remind everyone that one of my favorite shows ever, is back on tonight. They even have a new judge...should've been me, but WHATEVER! Apparently, you have to be a talented songwriter or something equally fabulous for that job, but I'm not bitter. Just happy it's back. I sure will miss my little Archie though!!!! In the words of the great T.O., "get your popcorn ready!" Still a little upset with the Cowboys, but I can't abandon them in their hour of need. I am so stinkin' random. Are you guys even still here? Wow...if you are, I thank you. Well, I'm off to pick up the Diva! Oh, and later I will have to post what it's like to be children free for three hours. Very exciting stuff to come. Well, I have to make it up first, but after that, very exciting stuff to come...ttyl!!!

0 comments: