Well, when I changed my background the music on my blog was erased. So, my question to you is...do you miss the music? Do you prefer there not be any music, too annoying, too loud? Let me know what you think. I'm trying to decide whether or not to put the music back on my blog. It's a lot of work you know, j/k! Anyways, I'll decide by tomorrow, but any comments would make my decision that much easier. Thanks so much!!! And no, I'm not going to stop blogging, so don't bother asking. I realize a lot of the time I have nothing important to say, but seriously, this is my only outlet...so blogging I will go!!!! I'm just messing with you...I'd hate for you all to think I was being negative about myself...not on this the eighth day of the new year. My resolution has got to last a little longer than that!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Those pics of Aidan are so adorable. I can't believe he put that diaper on curious george. Too cute!!
And...I have no opinion on the music thing. I don't add it on mine because I don't want to take the time to do it. But, I do like music on the blogs. Makes it fun.
I will be honest. Usually when Im blogging I'm watching tv or to my 2year old daughter so I mute my computer so that there isn't an overwhelming amount of noise around me!
Well personally I like the music in random mode, so each time you go into someone’s blog a different song plays. :o)
I have a hard time reading and listening at the same time so I usually mute it. Does that fall under the "If it's too loud, you're too old" category? : ) I like your new background.
I, also, mute the music.
Sorry to hear about your sister. I think that just letting her know you are there and listening can make a world of difference.
We loved having Aidan in school today!
Post a Comment