CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Silly Aidan!

Well, Aidan has started talking a lot more recently, and we are finally able to understand him a little better. For the most part anyways! Yesterday, he said something that caught me and Avery off guard, and had us laughing so much that our stomachs ached. He was watching Avery play a game on my computer, and I walked up to them and he says, "AVERY BEING MEEEAN TO MEEE!" But before I could ask Avery what happened, he just took his hand and smacked her on the head. Then she just started laughing, as did I and before you knew it, Aidan too was giggling. He did get in trouble for hitting, don't worry, I didn't let that slide. And it turns out Avery wasn't letting him hear a song he wanted to listen to on nick jr. Then the other night he saw a picture of Jesus and said, "Oh, Jesus...behold cars!" Did I mention he loves the movie cars? He likes to tell us that Lightening McQueen, or Lightening Gogeen, as he calls him, crashed. He'll say, "Lightening Gogeen crash...and Mater help him, Mater funny!" Anyways, I just thought his little statements were so funny, I just had to post them. Oh, and I'm going to post some pictures of Aidan changing Curious George's diaper, his technique is awesome...I wonder who he learned it from?

0 comments: