Is it blogiversary, or blog anniversary? Well, whatever it is, today it's been one year since I started blogging. And if you have been reading my blog ever since then, may God bless you! You've stuck with me through the nothing much to say posts to the entertaining ones, if there were any. But either way, you stuck it out, and I appreciate it! So, to thank all you beautiful readers...I'm going to have a giveaway. I told you this would be the year of the giveaways. And this time, the winner will receive a mini brag book. You decide the occasion, I'll design the book. In fact, I'm still feeling a little generous, I think it's the excitement from AI being back...I love the new judge btw, but that's beside the point. What was I saying, oh yes, in fact, I'll give away two books!!! All you have to do is leave a comment, you can tell me one of your favorite posts that I've written, or just say, "hey, listen...could you just enter me in the dang drawing?" Then, tomorrow afternoon...or evening, depending on if my children take a nap, I will have Adam Jr. pick the winners. You can't get mad at me if someone else does the picking, right? You know how much I hate for people to be upset with me! Let them be mad at AJ...he's so darn cute it won't last long. So go ahead and leave me a little note. Oh, you could also leave a comment saying how much you love my blog, but if you hate it I'd rather you just say, "enter me in the dang drawing, sweetie!" Whatever floats your boat! Is that saying old? Does that mean I'm old? Whatever...I'll get over it!
Also, it just occurred to me that I never posted what I did with my free day Tuesday...you know when all three kids were in school for three hours. I told you I needed some time to make up a good story...well time was not all I needed, apparently I needed an imagination, and my brain does not do "imagination," these days. So all you are going to get is the truth. As boring as it may be, at least it's the truth. I dropped Aidan off at April's, Alicia had taken Avery for me and Adam was already at school, so I ran home just to clean up a few things. I had planned to clean just a little and then head out to do some shopping, alone, free, by myself, sans children, get the picture? Well, I clean the kitchen and decide if I'm fast I could clean the living room and hardwood floors too, then go shopping. So off I go and clean the living room and floors. Then, I realize how much I'm enjoying the results I'm having since there is no one coming behind me messing up what I've just cleaned. I decide to clean a little more. And then some more! You don't understand, my house was sparkling and my soul was singing. It was awesome. So just as I'm satisfied with the amount of cleaning I've done and decide it's time to go do some shopping...I realize, I've got fifteen minutes until I have to pick up Aidan? What? What have I done? What a waste of time, cleaning? Oh no!!! Then I think, "no it's alright...I've got a clean house...whoo hoo!" So, I go pick up Aidan, then Avery then Adam and by 7 p.m., my house looks like it did prior to my three hour clean-fest. Ahhh....the joys of motherhood! So that's my story, sad as it is, it's mine! Next week, I'm not coming home first, I'm headed straight to the stores. Oh wait, I have oral surgery that morning. Never mind...sniff, sniff!!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Happy 1 year blogiversary!
Posted by Sonia at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment