CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Soo sad...

Okay, so apparently no one reads my blog, because no one entered my blogiversary giveaway. But, that's okay...my feelings aren't hurt...well, maybe a little. I just wanted to let anyone who might read this post know, the giveaway has ended and we don't have a winner, because no one entered. Who am I kidding, no one's reading! I'm off to cry now! I might be back...I might not...haven't decided. J/K...you guys might not like me...but I sure do love to vent on this blog, so I'll be back. I might be the only one who reads this, but that's alright, I'm going to be positive about it and think to myself that people have been extremely busy, so that's why no one entered. Remember, this is the year of positive thinking! Btw, that sentence before last, was totally a run on sentence, but guess what...I don't care!!! And if you try to correct my grammar or my spelling on my blog, I will never speak to you again...no it's not a threat it's a promise. Ohhh...feisty! Maybe my feelings are hurt, more than a little!!!! I told you guys my feelings are easily hurt! I better go before this post takes a turn for the worst.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey, I never even saw your last post . . . I've been busy. But, I must counter with the fact that you put music back on your blog after I gave my important input--it is muted now : ) You know you are loved!!!!! Do I win? : )

Sonia said...

Yes, because you were so nice to leave a comment, you have won the surprise giveaway, so email me and let me know what type of mini-brag book you'd like! Yippie...I have a friend!!! Thanks Wendy!!! Oh, and sooo sorry about the music...I couldn't resist!!!

CandraWynne said...

you are too funny. I figured I'd better not leave a comment and dominate two contests in a row :) Happy Blog Anniversary!!

Karen said...

Sonia...I read your blog and love it, it provides me hours of comic relief...keep bloggin' sista!

Julie said...

Don't feel bad. I haven't read anyone's blogs lately. Facebook, well, that's another story

The Ollila's said...

I too have been really bad about reading blogs....as well as doing my own. Tonight is the first night I am looking at everyones blog in probably a couple of weeks.
I kind of like seeing this feisty side of you though. Kind of funny!! You are too nice to be so feisty.

Love ya girl. And I hope your mouth gets better soon. I heard you had 14 stitches. OUCH!!

Sonia said...

Thanks everyone...I feel better now! But, my mouth is in a ton of pain from the surgery! Oh well, at least I have friends...that's all that matters!!!!