CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Question

So, my sister just got diagnosed with MS, and I'm wondering...what can I possibly do to make her feel better. Any ideas? I thought about taking her some magazines to read while she is bed ridden, but her vision is blurry and her concentration isn't there, so there goes that idea. I also thought about chocolate, chocolate makes everything better, right? Well, she's been nauseated, so that take care of that. I just feel soo helpless and would love to be able to do something for her. Especially since every time I have a crisis, she is always there. And in the past few years, that has been a lot. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. There may even be a little somethin' somethin' in it for the person/people with the best idea/ideas. I hear a contest. Hmm...not sure what I'll giveaway yet, but more than likely it would be something a girl would appreciate. So with that, leave a comment, and I will pick a winner or two within the next couple of days. She's been pretty miserable, so I'd love to lift her spirits sooner rather than later. And actually, she seems pretty cheery, considering...I'm just a little sad for her. You guys know how easily I get sad! She's just in a bit of pain...so I want to take her mind off of it, since I can't take it away. Does that even make sense? I think that's all for now, have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

How 'bout Brad Pitt?

Sorry to hear about her illness. Wish her the best.

Sonia said...

Lol, that's a good one...sadly I don't think it's in my budget! Thanks for the well wishes!!!

CandraWynne said...

How about making her a CD of songs of the good ole times and take it to her and listen to it with her. If I were bed ridden I would LOVE that.. and we both know you have great musical abilities :) Good luck!

Heather said...

Sonia that is horrible.. which one? dumb question you wouldn't want that out here. But what about a relaxation basket. You know one of those neck wraps you warm up in the microwave,bubble bath etc. How long is she on bedrest? You will probably find this will be an on again off again spell for her being in bed.So with the wrap she can wear it in the car at home etc. We will keep her in our prayers.