CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We have a winner...or two...or three!!!!

Well, seeing as I'm in an awfully generous mood this morning, I have decided to giveaway three prizes. Okay, so the prize isn't that special, but it's something. I'm going to make a set of random cards for each of the winners, you know, thank you, birthday, valentines, just because. This is in honor of my randomness...is that a word? It is now! So hopefully you guys will enjoy them. The winners are Heather, Candra and Julie. The only ones other than Adam, that actually entered the contest. Heather and Candra had some great ideas, as did Julie, but Julie really wins for the laugh it brought me! Anyways, I will work on those in the next couple of days and hopefully get them sent out to you by the weekend, Monday at the latest. Have a great day!!!! And thanks again everyone for the well wishes and great ideas. I'm sure I'll have another contest soon. This year is going to be the year of giveaways. How does that sound? Obviously they may not be super expensive or highly coveted items, but somethings better than nothing, right? Of course I'm right, it's my blog, lol!!!

3 comments:

CandraWynne said...

YEAH I AM A WINNER!!!! hehe

Heather said...

I absolutely love the cards. Too cute. Thanks...

Sonia said...

I'm glad you like them. Candra and Julie, I'll send yours out tomorrow.