Alright, so the bracelet for Heather was sent out today and hopefully she'll get it soon! I was going to post pictures of it to put on the blog, but since my meds make me really shaky, none of them were in focus! So, I'll just have to describe it to you! It's has dark silver beads, brown earthy beads and a brownish type accent bead right smack dab in the middle. Hopefully she'll like it. If I make another one like that I will let try to do a picture when I'm not medicated, lol!
I have also made a few other bracelets to start selling on my blog, but haven't figured out the price yet, so that will be on it's way as well. The name of the company has been narrowed to Hand-made for Hope and Soap Bubble Rainbows. So, I just have to decide and make sure those names aren't already being used.
I've also collected a little information for starting a non-profit and will be going through that soon to figure out what I need to do. I'll keep you posted on this adventure as well!
Congrats, Heather and I promise to keep more contests coming!!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
The bracelet has been sent!
Posted by Sonia at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love the name "Soap Bubble Rainbows" !!!!!
Soni have you tried www.legalzoom.com ?
You might get some good info
on starting a business.
Sweet! Thanks for the information, I'll have to check that out!!!! Love and miss ya!!! Sniff, sniff!!
Miss you too!
Smooches!
Ok forgive me for waiting so long to let you know I received it. I LOVE IT! Eve said you need to sell them. I explained your idea. She thought that it was too cool. Thanks again.
I'm so glad it made it to you and you like it!!! Thanks for the compliment!!!
Post a Comment