Adam Jr. is officially my hero! For the moment anyway!!! He and his father were driving past Sonic on Saturday, when he spotted....GIRL SCOUTS!!! So, he made his Dad pull over and get me my Lemonades!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Aidan and Avery were so excited, and okay, so was I! When they walked in the door and I saw the boxes I screamed! I hugged Adam Jr. tighter than I think I ever have, jumped up and down while still hugging him, shouting "I can't believe it, I can't believe it!" It was a reaction most people reserve for the moment after they "move that bus," on Extreme Home Makeover! I was actually saving that reaction for the day that I get one of the home makeovers, but it doesn't look like that is really ever going to happen for me! So, I just let go and screamed with glee!!! I'm not sure Adam Jr.'s is ever going to do something like that for me again! I kind of freaked him out I think! I'm not really sure why, he's known me his entire life and he knows I'm capable of being overly dramatic at times. It's really too bad the Adam's didn't have a video camera and record the reaction, I'm sure we could've won some big money on America's Funniest Home Videos! Well, Adam only had enough cash to buy me three boxes, and seeing as they are a big hit with the kiddos they are almost all gone! Oh well, at least we finally got some more! Thank heaven for sons who actually look out for their moms!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so glad that you got your cookies!! I resisted all types of cookies this year because once I have one I cannot stop. Hope you enjoy!! and remember to order double next year so you can prevent the horrible cravings :)
Post a Comment