So, with all the illness running rampant in my house, I thought I'd run a little contest. My kids are now sick too, they have pharyngitis, lucky them! Well, I'm pretty much just hanging out on the couch, the doctor won't let me do much with pneumonia, so I thought of a fun contest to extend to all of you, my faithful readers. By the way, I am going to have some other contests coming your way in the next few days too, so keep checking! This first one is going to be a little difficult, but I have faith in all of you!
The details of the contest are as follows: The first person to put me in contact with Selena Gomez, from Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney, or her mother, whose name escapes me at the moment, or her agent, will win. The prize will be announced in a minute. I just want to explain what it is I'm looking for and exactly how to win. There are several reasons I want to get in-touch with her, a.)because, I'm really curious whether or not she still remembers me, b.) to see if she would be gracious enough to send my children and me an autographed picture, since I wasn't smart enough to get one when she was my student, and lastly c.) to let her know how extremely proud I am of her, even if I had absolutely nothing to do with her success. Your job is to somehow reach her and give her either my e-mail address, or have her log onto my blog and let me know how to contact her. If she emails me I would be better able to keep her details private. Then, I will call or email her and once I verify it's her or her mother or agent, regardless of whether or not I get autographed pictures, I'll update everyone on the blog and let the winner know they've won. Until I have a winner the contest will continue. Feel free to share my blog with your friends too, the more people trying to win the contest, the better chance I have of getting in touch with her. I know it seems silly and I could probably do the foot work myself, but with two little ones running around, I hardly have the time. Plus, this way I was able to extend a contest to all of you who are nice enough to listen to my daily complaining, or pointless stories. It's the least I can do. Now, here what you are playing for...a brand new shiny $50 gift card to Target. I know it's not much, but I have to start somewhere, right. Plus, I'm hoping to do even bigger and better contests in the near future. The next contest is going to be for something handmade by, yours truly, and I'll explain that one in the next couple of days. Until then, have fun and let me know if you have any questions and I'll answer them a.s.a.p!!!! Good luck everyone!!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
First Contest Ever!!!
Posted by Sonia at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Sounds great my kids were just bragging to our neighbor about how you used to teach her voice lesson. One of them thought Adam jr. had a crush on her at one point.
He didn't back then, she thought he was adorable and would hug on him, but now he has a crush on her!!!
Sonia... the last time I was given a challenge like this was from my boss. It was for me to get him in touch with Richard Simmons. You see my boss is starting a life style and behavior program for employers to help their employees to get healthy and in return they will reward them with $'s towards their health insurance premiums or $ towards their yearly Deductible. Well Richard Simmons is very big on childhood obesity and Jason (my boss) thought that he would be a very good alliance. Well that same day I googled Richard and read that he had a gym in Hollywood Californiat. I called and asked the person that asked the phone how to get in touch with Richard's agent. she gave me the number and Jason and Richard's agent were talking within 3 days!(no I am not kidding). It gets even better. So Richard's agent LOVED Jason and they kept in touch for a couple of months and invited Jason out to a live radio broadcast that Richard does. Jason agreed and asked for a meeting with Richard beforehand to discuss business. Richard agreed to meet Jason before the broadcast because he had to go tape a superbowl commercial. Jason met Richard and actually go to go on air with him to discuss his lifestyle and behavior program. It was so exciting and to know that I started it all was pretty cool. and come to think of it he offered me a VERY NICE xmas bounus and I don't think I ever got that.. I will have to talk to him about that :) Good Luck with the competition, I will try my hardest... I LOVE TARGET and could spend that $50 giftcard in a blink of an eye.... I'm already thinking of what I could get... haha
Sonia, How about adding some of your vocals to the blog?
Your Fab!
I'll have to think about that one, lol!!! Thanks for the confidence in me though!!!
Hey, at least I am figuring this out!
I googled her and have found her agent, I am sure you will have to be the one to contact the agent to get any further discussions going. Good Luck on reaching her. **From Jeff Sr**
Sweet, let me know if you find out how I can get a hold of the agent!!! Whoo hoo, we're on our way!!!
Ok so her agent is Nick Styne and Nick is her personal agent, and they have requested you contact them via phone or email. Phone is 424-288-2000 or email at nstyneasst@caa.com
Explian who you are and why you want to contact Salena Gomez. Hope this all helps and helps me "WIN"
the gift card.. HEHE
Jeff and Tracy
I'm on it!!!! Thanks and I'll keep you updated!!!
I just emailed Mr.Styne, so we'll see what happens!!! Yippie!!!
Post a Comment