So far, I have several people working on contest number one, so once we have a winner I'll let you know! I am planning another contest and hope to post it today. I'm just having a little trouble deciding what prize and exactly which of my contest ideas to do. So, I'll let you know about that hopefully a little later today.
It's not that I'm so busy I can't do it right now, it's just the meds I'm on for the pneumonia and the breathing treatments I'm doing make me really shaky, so I have to backspace way too much to correct my mistakes, and there are many! So if this post doesn't read perfectly, or make sense, too bad! Check with me on a day that I'm not so heavily medicated, lol! I'm really not in a bad mood, I'm actually pretty mellow right now, I'm just a little tired of not getting enough oxygen and coughing up a lung. It could be worse, so I won't complain. At least I'm not in the hospital. Well, not yet anyway, lol!
I promise lots of stories and more entertainment to come, I just need a little more time to recuperate...at least that's what the doctor said, but hey, what does he know? For all I know I could wake up tomorrow and feel like running a marathon. Only, I've never run a marathon, so I'm guessing that's highly unlikely. Maybe I'll go for a nice relaxing stroll, all the way upstairs. lol! I better go, I think I'm getting delusional!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Update on contest!
Posted by Sonia at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment