CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a little venting!

Okay, so first of all, I'm sooo sorry it's been over a week since my last blog. Things around here have been a little dicey, with illness and regular craziness, as usual! Now, any of you who know me, know I am normally a very POSITIVE person, so if you don't want to hear about any of my drama, run the other way! In fact, run as fast as you possibly can, and I'll cheer you on by yelling, "Run Forest, Run," at the top of my lungs!

So here we go with the venting...if you are still here don't say I didn't warn you! This could get very long and very ugly! First of all, let me just say, "I'm so sick of being sick and tired!" This is no joke people. You will never believe what recently happened to me! Seeing as I'm ALWAYS so healthy and energetic, I was pretty perturbed to learn that I have Fibromyalgia. Obviously you all realize that I was joking about the healthy and energetic comment, so you see why I'm so frustrated. So now, not only am I mental, because of the post-partum depression that has turned into long-term depression, if you ask me, plus the benefits of being anemic, OCD, anti-social and anxious, I now get to enjoy the wonderful effects of fibromyalgia. Don't ask, there just too many symptoms to describe. So, I was wondering...is there some kind of "lemon law" I can claim for my body? And if so, is it possible to get a younger, healthier and thinner model. If so, let me know, I'd really appreciate the help!!! Seriously though, there are a couple of upsides, first of all, now I know all my problems aren't "all in my head!" Remember, I said not ALL of them, obviously we ALL know a few of them are. Okay, maybe the majority, but hey give me a break! Next, I finally found out why I keep packing on the pounds when I'm not doing anything differently! Turns out one of my anti-depressants is probably causing that, so I have an appointment to see my psychiatrist next week to correct that! I hope he's right!

Let's see so what can I complain about next? Oh, I know, how about what a total loser I am. A friend of mine recently found out she has to either move to the Dallas area, which for me would be fantastic, or move to New York. Here's the sitch though, her whole family pretty much lives in the Houston area and she grew up here! Sound familiar? I thought so! Needless to say, she was in shock and not really sure what to think, and what do I do! As usual, the ever positive moron named Sonia, decides to tell her about my devastating ordeal moving from the Dallas area to Houston. What was my exact quote? Oh yeah, " I cried for days, weeks prior to the move, then we got here and I cried some more! Shoot, there are days that I still feel lonely and have to cry!" Wow, that's really what she needed to hear! In my defense, I was trying to get to the point that eventually she'd end up loving it and know that she is such a great person and so friendly and social, she'd make friends in the first five seconds of being there! Hey, I'm starting to like it here! I still miss my family and friends desperately and would love to get to go home, but I'm starting to even be a little more social! Or at least I'm trying to be! So, if you are reading this and live close by, please don't turn me down if I invite you somewhere, it may scare me into going back into seclusion! So, just suck it up and take one for the team and spend one night being miserable entertaining me, and know you will be blessed for your sacrifices! But, I digress, back to my friend that I was able to uplift in her time of need, which by the way she never has. She's one of those people who can do anything and has the most dynamic personality, everyone who knows her realizes what a blessing it is to have her for a friend. Anywho, I didn't get to get to the second part of my speech, the good positive part because I started feeling awful about what I had just said to her that I thought it might be better if I just shut my flippin' pie hole! I am such a LOSER! One day, I hope to be "fierce" though! I had to throw that comment in there in honor of Christian, the guy who won Project Runway this season! I may be the only one who watches that, but as I've said before, I'm totally addicted to reality t.v., I think it's because it's a nice escape and I get to watch people live their dreams!

By the way, I started teaching voice lessons out of my house again, and it's going great! We are having a blast, so I'm sure I'll have lots to report on that front. One thing I have to tell you is, little Miss Avery had to join in last night. Everyone was a little nervous to sing by themselves, so Avery offered to go first, she's not even in the class mind you, and everyone said that was fine. So she sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," much to the enjoyment of the other students and her mother. She did great, and it got the other kids to give it a shot and sing. They did, and they all did fabulous!!! I better go check on Avery, she's supposed to be napping, but I think I just heard a stack of books come tumbling down!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hang in there!

April said...

I am so sorry to hear about the fibromyalgia! My sister suffers with that.
I am so proud of you for getting out there and being more social! Those people in Houston have something great with you there and hopefully, they will realize that!
We sure do miss you!
*All of the ward boundries in the stake are being changed at a meeting on March 30th! Everyone is speculating, but no one really knows anything. I'll fill you in after the meeting. :)