CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

We have a winner!!!

Okay, don't get your hopes up, it's not the biggie! But it is for the bracelet. Sadly only one person entered in time which was Heather, so she automatically wins the hand-made bracelet. I have since had other comments on the name of my company though, so I'm still undecided, but it has been narrowed down. Once I decide for sure on the name I'll let you know.

Also, Heather I am going to try to get that bracelet made in the next few days and then I'll send it your way. I will also post some pictures of my creations for you all to preview before I actually start selling them. Don't despair, there are many more contests in the works so keep checking. I'm feeling a little better today so hopefully I'll be back to my "somewhat normal" self soon!!! Enjoy your Saturday!!!

0 comments: