I'm a little busy today with five hundred different projects, but I thought I'd take a minute to fill everyone in on my girl scout cookie progress. Still no luck, although, Julie said she may be able to find some for me, so keep your fingers crossed. This is an emergency my friends, and I won't rest until I've got more Lemonades. Think of poor Avery and Aidan, everyday asking, "Mommy, did you find the cookies yet? We're getting weaker by the second! Aidan and I are desperate for just one more Lemonade to hold us over until next year!" I sure would hate to let them down.
Speaking of Avery, guess who woke up vomiting this morning? You guessed it, me! No...of course it was Avery. I think it's her allergies though, once she got it all out of her system, which was after about 2 minutes, she was back to singing and dancing. Yes, she does sing and dance from sun up to sun down. She stands on the coffee table several times throughout the day to perform and then ask, "Am I going to Hollywood?" Or saying, "And the Oscar goes to...Avery Wynne!" Yes, it's cute the first few times, but when I'm desperately trying to watch CSI-Miami, or American Idol, or one of the many reality shows I'm addicted to, it's a little frustrating. Yes, she is up late enough for CSI, she like her older brother and father, is a night owl. And yes, I do watch American Idol with the children, but in my defense this is pretty much homework for the type of work I do. I sit and critic and listen as Randy or Simon say whatever comment I had just made seconds before them. No, not Paula, I can't come up with the random comments she makes. I try to make sense, that way when Randy or Simon agree with me, I'll understand it! Does that make sense? And the other reality shows I usually watch during the day when Aidan's napping and Avery is supposed to be napping, or resting. I realize that's a lot of t.v., but seriously it could be worse, and isn't everyone allowed to have a guilty pleasure. Okay, so maybe it's not "technically" just one guilty pleasure, but I don't like to get "technical!" It's too exhausting.
Well, I should go, this was supposed to be quick, but you know me!!! Plus, Avery's screaming out the front door, "Please somebody save me, this crazy lady thinks she's my mom but she won't feed me or my little brother! This is serious people!" What the french toast, I think I hear sirens. Pray for me, lol!!! Better go slap together some PB&J's!!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Quick update
Posted by Sonia at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment