Happy Easter everyone! I started out the week with bronchitis and ended it with pneumonia, so guess who didn't get to go to church EASTER SUNDAY? You guessed it, yours truly!!! What luck right? Now Adam Jr. has a fever of 101.8 and it's not looking good for him! Enough about that though! My sister and her husband and daughter were here from Wednesday to Saturday and we managed to have some fun. I'll post some pictures and stories later. Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about my blog, I've just been a little busy and under the weather. No worries though, tomorrow is a new day!!!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sonia,
Bummer!! I actually went to church on Easter--in a literal fog. I could hardly see as the day went on. I went to the ER Monday morning because i couldn't open my eyes without being in total pain. Believe it or not, I have pink eye. I'm still seeing blurry as I write this, so I'll have to wait a few days before I do your contest!
Post a Comment