I just listened to Sexy back on my playlist all the way through for the first time, and realized it wasn't the edited version. Oops! My bad!!! I have just deleted it and put the edited one on the playlist now. My apologies to anyone I may have offended. Lesson learned, listen to the track before you add it to your playlist. I guess I'm just too trusting! Oh well, it gave me a chance to add a few more songs to the mix!!! I'm still a little sick, but hopefully I'll be up and running soon to share some of the many stories I've been saving up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Have you heard of DIZZLER. You can actually check out my site now because the light turned on in my head and Tracy advised me that it was blocked so no one can see it. Anyway check out my DIZZLER and let me know what you think. If you know the name of the artist or song you can find most everything and be able to listen to it
Sweet, will do! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment